Pages

Design Doodles

Wednesday, June 30, 2010


So as of today I have finished my last day of school ever. I do not actually become a graduate until August, but I no longer have any classes! I am so excited to be finished/incredibly nervous and anxious about moving back to Birmingham. I will be on the search for a job, and really dedicating time to my online shop. So, since I have the entire month of July to relax and be creative I thought I would offer some design services. I have never really done this before, but I figured It wouldn't hurt to ask.

If you are searching for a creative playful design for any of the following just shoot me an email.
cfontgomery23@gmail.com
business cards
letterheads
logo
blog title
blog buttons
personal signature

My prices are very low, and I love working with new people and clients. I have three years experience designing and working for an online advertising organization, as well as a creative studio. Mostly I design for my blog/etsy, class projects and work. If your looking for a revamp on your business or blog and want a creative approach
just send me an email.
cfmontgomery23@gmail.com
Here are some examples of my work.






I'm graduated, and I still have a HUGE to do list. Now, just more time to finish these projects I guess. My day will consist of:
picking up supplies from hobby lobby
writing out graduation invitations
hemming two dresses
finishing sculpture robots to sell at Pepper Place
shipping items
gathering clothing for photoshoot on Friday
dishes...erg

begin online job search.(very daunting)

wish me luck! I hope everyone is having a splendid Wednesday.




1 comment :

  1. Congrats on graduating! I understand how you feel about the job search...yuck!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |