Pages

New Buttons and cute birdie pics.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Photobucket

Happy June!
Here are a few pics of some photos I took for my new blog advertisement. It was a little tricky trying to decide what to put in these pictures. Since I have oodles of very beautiful photos of my vintage clothing, but I am in NONE of them, and I thought it would be a little weird if I put someone else in the advertisement button. SO I put together a little photo shoot of trinkets that I thought would describe my shop and blog.

This clock was my grandfathers, and I keep it right next to my bed. I have several other little Baby Ben clocks that were similar that I have sold. But this one is super special. The little blue birdie was a thrift store find! He sits in my window seal right next to all of me succulents. And all of the WONDERFUL vintage fabric I snatched up from an estate sale. I am still thinking of what to do with it all. I also have hundreds of square quilting patterns, and I have NO idea what to do with them?? Any ideas (besides making a quilt haha)

I am super excited to buy an advertising spot on Bluebird Vintage, as well as Freckled Nest. I have been thinking about doing this for my ETSY shop for a while now. I hope it looks pretty on both pages. I only just started blogging, and my ETSY shop has recently been doing pretty well. So, I hope that these little scattered buttons will bring some fun! Ill let you know how it went by the end of the month. Here are a few examples of the photos I was thinking to use.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Which one do you like best?
Photobucket
Feel free to stick my button on your blog! I would greatly appreciate it! And let me know if you have a button I can put on my blog.


3 comments :

  1. hello new blog buddy.

    i found you through another blog link {i can't remember which one} i'm so glad! you're super cute and i love your blog. you have a new follower. :)

    ps- i like the bottom left picture best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pps- hey, were you at the druid city art festival in tuscaloosa? i think i saw you! i'm from tuscaloosa too!! horray for t-town locals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adam.and.e
    so happy you found me! Yes YES I was at druid city! love to have t-town locals!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |