Pages

ARTWALK

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

artwalk6
artwalk5

This weekend has been filled with glitter and gumballs, dollar poems and overalls. we kicked off early Friday afternoon with some last minute crafting. My house was a complete wreck, yet well worth the colorful disaster. My partner in crime is finally back in town to hustle some goods on the street. Artwalk proved to be a success! Friday night Lily and I enjoyed a salmon wrap and cranberry turkey burger with fresh cut sweet potato wedges while listening to stand up comedy and bluegrass... just sitting in our booth , Lily typing poems, while I sat next to her chatting with the passing crowd. ARTWALK was a huge success, and I look forward to helping out again next year.

My friend KJo came in town to help me out with the kids area, she was a mastermind face painter, filling all sorts of requests from unicorns to race cars, Siberian tigers and peacock feathers.

The kiddos loved her zesty flare and talent.

artwalk4
artwalk3
Here are a few photos of our booth set up.
I did something new to display our earrings and hair clips. You can barely see it on the photo @ the bottom, but I hung old windows to divide the space a little bit. I stretched wire between the frames where I busted out the glass, and got some tiny clips from Hobby Lobby to attached the goodies. This really cleared up plenty of table space.
artwalk2

artwalk1

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |