Pages

home inspiration

Saturday, August 20, 2011

room2

A few home organization/inspiration photos always help me to spice up my house.
I have a new roomie (Leah) moving in this weekend, which means plenty of opportunities for
re-organization, painting walls, new furniture, and the best part ever, tossing things I have
been holding on to for ages. My first goal/project will be my bedroom. I have settled with the idea that anything larger than a full size bed will consume the space. Last week I got rid of one of my sewing tables, and took it down to my antique booth to sell. I now have left a very ugly family heirloom entry table, but with a fresh coat of blue paint , it will be transformed into my desk/vanity... lets just hope madre doesn't recognize the new look!

so, here is to a weekend filled with cleaning, reorganizing, crafting and plenty of fresh farm tomatoes, arugula, and goat cheese!

i will post pictures of the progress soon...

room-

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |