Pages

a little antique booth

Sunday, August 14, 2011

urb-surb-
This month i decided to try something new. I have never had an antique booth before, and to be honest, I was getting tired of the set-up break down @ the farmers market every weekend. So, I asked a few friends to split the cost/responsibility with me, and now i have my own little corner shop @ Urban Suburban in Crestwood, Birmingham. We moved in on the 1st, and since then it has been pretty darn successful. We set up the space like a bedroom, and there is a nice mix between art, antiques, and supplies. Decently priced as well. My friends Daisy Winfrey, and Emma Robertshaw have helped give the space some character. I am excited to brave all the seasons with this little booth, I cant wait to set up for Christmas! Enjoy.

urb-surb-2

1 comment :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |