Pages





This past week I had the opportunity of testing out my new fondue pots before I sold them. They are the perfect colors bright apple red, and avocado green.
Just to make sure that everything worked. Gavin and I drove all around town to find some Sterno to place under the bottom of the pot to keep it warm. We invited a couple of our friends (Kinsey, Ray, and Johnny) over to enjoy the melted chocolate and cheese treat.

This was by far the best idea ever!Apples, strawberries, raspberries, lettuce wraps, and french bread were all displayed...just waiting to be dipped.



Kinsey and I were a little more fond of the chocolate fondue.

G-Dingle was all about some queso cheese. I think him and Ray pretty much finished off the cheese.

Check out all of these wonderful fondue pots! You can buy most of them HERE.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |