Pages

Incredible Organization within Chaos

Thursday, March 4, 2010


Where did she find the cross.. and the disco balls..?


I love the silver sculpture sitting perfectly on the shelf.


perfect combination of random shelves paired together. if only i had access to an entire wood shop. OH, but I do, at school.


I have an idea to take a Styrofoam head and paint it or cover it with some sort of paper mache for a scultprue piece.


Books arranged by color I love it!


I cannot wait until I have unlimited funds, and a blank canvas (house) to fill with beautiful things and practical storage. It kills me to not be able to put nails into the walls. I tried, well sort of, with some tacks, but it is just not the same. Gavin helped me once, because I was ruining the dry wall, but it would only hold the lightest of frames. Here are a few funky storage ideas and just beautiful places I found. All thanks to TheMoldyDoily. Check her blog out it is pretty insane.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |