Pages

Yellow as it Comes

Saturday, February 13, 2010


This simple little illustration was drawn with ink and markers. It's a reminder that you can never know where you're going to meet a new friend! Illustration by Kecky.

These few little images, mostly thanks to ETSY, I absolutely adore. I have been gathering inspirational images to spark some creativity in one of my classes.
Here are a few of my favorite prints I found on ETSY. They are all very inspiring.



This is an original owl screen print by Lisa Stubbs. You can find them for sale here.
She creates several simple colorful prints of animals and sewn items.


This lovely art is designed by Dekanimal here.



E is for Elephant can be found on ETSY. Strawberryluna, the artists makes plenty of different types of printed and cards.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |