Pages

so here are my thoughts

Sunday, October 23, 2011

So I have a few Ideas for my halloween costume... this may sound a bit crazy.
harijuku-halloweeen
I have to be clever. Halloween is huge! OK not really, but I just want for one year to think of some savvy original costume. This is the best I have come up with.
My only requirements are that I wear a wig, and it not be blatantly obvious who i am dressed as. One year I was a Harajuku girl, and it was a blast, yes wig involved, and insane striped tights. Well this year, I found this truly magnificent wig on ETSY (see photo 1) and i really want to incorporate that into my costume. SO, I am going to be a Japanese raggidy Anne doll/harajuku street fashion lady... still working on how im gonna make it happen...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |